Aero-Stream® fixes and restores failed septic systems for residential and commercial applications.
To ensure you receive the appropriate kit for your septic system, please call to speak with one of our technical advisors.
Put your septic system problems behind you … call (877) 254-7093 today!
- 8 AM – 5 PM CST Mon-Fri
- We have a knowledgeable Technician on-call all
other times to assist.
Don’t Hesitate to Call!
Aero-Stream® System Components
Aero-Stream® Unit: All models are certified as UL Listed outdoor appliance specifically designed for permanent outdoor use. The product is weather resistant and can be exposed to rain and snow. They have 6′ power cords and are typically placed on the ground near a 120 volt power outlet. They are soundproofed and operate quietly and efficiently, costing pennies per day to operate electrically.
Diffuser(s): Depending the septic system design, this can either be a single diffuser or an assembly containing multiple diffusers. Each diffuser is made from highly durable, porous, low density materials specific for each application. They are designed for efficient oxygen transfer. Diffusers are connected to the Aero-Stream® Unit by means of an air line.
Bio-Brush™: An assembly of Bio-Brush™ is specified for each system. Exclusively available through Aero-Stream® (U.S. Patent 7,718,067 & CA Patent 2,609,005), the Bio-Brush™ is made from an all natural fiber media. The fibers provide surface area for attached growth aerobic bacteria, which, when combined with the existing suspended aerobic bacteria, greatly increases the Aero-Stream® System’s overall septic remediation performance.
Effluent Filter: An important feature to have in any septic tank to prevent inorganic debris from leaving the septic tank and clogging the outlet pipe. Installation of the effluent filter is not required for our patented process to work, however, we recommend installing a filter if possible.
Aero-Stream® Key Features
- Easy Money-Back Guarantee
- Easily Installs
- Free Unlimited Technical Support
- 20′ Air Line to connect diffuser(s) to unit
- Depending on System, One Free Aerobic Generator Tune-Up ($225 Value!)
- Depending on System, One or Two Year Equipment Warranty
- Fully Illustrated Installation Guide
Aero-Stream Headquarters in Wisconsin
Are You Experiencing ...
Aero-Stream® products fix these problems WITHOUT REPLACING YOUR SEPTIC SYSTEM . . . GUARANTEED . . . LOW COST . . . fits ANY TYPE of system ACROSS THE U.S. AND CANADA!
Aero-Stream® was first!
- Aero-Stream® patented the first retrofit septic remediation system.
- Aero-Stream® has the #1 rated septic aerator and proven septic aeration systems.
Aero-Stream® has experience! We are a Technology Company.
- Aero-Stream® has been restoring septic systems for 11 years.
- We are your #1 Authority on septic systems! Learn more on our Septic Systems blog.
- Aero-Stream® is a subsidiary of Engineered Solutions, Inc., an engineering company innovating and solving problems for over 17 years.
- Engineered Solutions, Inc. has developed Aero-Spa™ a break-through chemical free hot tub water treatment available for over 6 years.
- Aero-Stream® has thousands of customers across North America.
- Aero-Stream® is the ONLY company including the Bio-Brush™ with each product!