- How It Works
- Our Septic Aerator
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Reseller Inquiry
Aerobic Septic System – Aero-Stream® fixes and restores failed septic systems for residential and commercial applications.
To ensure you receive the appropriate septic tank aerator kit for your septic system, please call to speak with one of our technical advisors. We are the experts at converting a conventional systems to an aerobic septic system. No other aeration system compares to the patented Aero-Stream® Remediator.
Put your septic system problems behind you … call (877) 254-7093 today!
- 8 AM – 5 PM CST Mon-Fri
- We have a knowledgeable Technician on-call all
other times to assist. Don’t Hesitate to Call!
Aero-Stream® Aerobic Septic System Conversion Components
Aero-Stream® Unit: All models are certified as UL Listed outdoor appliance specifically designed for permanent outdoor use. THe process is protected under U.S. patent number 7,264,727 and other patents pending. The product is weather resistant and can be exposed to rain and snow. They have 6′ power cords and are typically placed on the ground near a 120 volt power outlet. They are soundproofed and operate quietly and efficiently, costing pennies per day to operate electrically.
Diffuser(s): Depending the septic system design, this can either be a single diffuser or an assembly containing multiple diffusers. Each diffuser is made from highly durable, porous, low density materials specific for each application. They are designed for efficient oxygen transfer. Diffusers are connected to the Aero-Stream® Unit by means of an air line. The ALL NEW Aero-Tube™ diffuser installs through openings as small as 4″ diameter and requires no tank modifications. The Aero-Tube™ diffuser is self-up-righting and is quick and easy to install. Just lower into the tank without the worry of it tipping over! The patented (U.S Patent 9,126,850) design macerates solids and provides the highest oxygen transfer. The design promotes an extremely important quiescent zone at the tank floor that eliminates suspended solids from leaving the tank. Synergistic lift diffusers that are designed for pond applications and sit deep in the tank will not allow proper settling and cause irreparable damage to your drain field.
Bio-Brush®: An assembly of Bio-Brush® is specified for each system. Exclusively available through Aero-Stream® (U.S. Patent 7,718,067 & CA Patent 2,609,005), the Bio-Brush® is made from an all natural fiber media. The fibers provide surface area for attached growth aerobic bacteria, which, when combined with the existing suspended aerobic bacteria, greatly increases the Aero-Stream® System’s overall septic remediation performance. With the Bio-Brush®, the water leaving the septic tank is 30% cleaner compared to aeration alone, remediating your system faster and providing more protection against solids flowing into your drainfield!
Effluent Filter: An important feature to have in any septic tank to prevent inorganic debris from leaving the septic tank and clogging the outlet pipe. Installation of the effluent filter is not required for our patented process to work, however, we recommend installing a filter if possible. Effluent filter is not included with all models and is available as an accessory.
Aero-Stream® Key Features
- Easy Money-Back Guarantee
- Easily Installs
- Free Unlimited Technical Support from our staff with 13+ years experience remediating septic systems
- 20′ Air Line to connect Aero-Tube™ diffuser(s) to unit
- Depending on System, One Free Aerobic Generator Tune-Up ($225 Value!)
- Depending on System, One or Two Year Equipment Warranty
- Fully Illustrated Installation Guide
Aero-Stream Headquarters in Wisconsin
Click Image Above to Learn How to Buy!
Are You Experiencing ...
Aero-Stream® products fix these problems WITHOUT REPLACING YOUR SEPTIC SYSTEM . . . GUARANTEED . . . LOW COST . . . fits ANY TYPE of system ACROSS THE U.S. AND CANADA!
Aero-Stream® was first!
- Aero-Stream® patented the first retrofit septic remediation system.
- Aero-Stream® has the #1 rated controlled septic aerator and proven controlled septic aeration systems.
Aero-Stream® has experience! We are a Technology Company.
- Aero-Stream® has been restoring septic systems for 15 years.
- We are your #1 Authority on septic systems! Learn more on our Septic Systems blog.
- Aero-Stream® is a subsidiary of Engineered Solutions, Inc., an engineering company innovating and solving problems for over 20 years.
- Engineered Solutions, Inc. has developed Aero-Spa™ a break-through chemical free hot tub water treatment available for over 9 years.
- Aero-Stream® has thousands of customers across North America.
- Aero-Stream® is the ONLY company including the Bio-Brush™ with each product!
Listen to Live interview with Karl Holt and the "Cajun Contractor" Michael King