The Aero-Stream® Customer Satisfaction Principle
Aero-Stream® was founded by President and CEO Karl Holt, a mechanical engineer and homeowner who experienced a failed septic system first hand. After researching and developing a solution that fixed his failed system in 2002, he went on to fix his neighbors’ and friends’ systems. He realized he had invented a solution to easily and affordably restore a failed residential septic system without digging up the yard or disturbing the landscaping. Aero-Stream®’s product and process of restoring failed septic systems is protected by 4 US patents: 7,718,067; 7,264,727; 7,429,320 & 7,468,135.
After you install our system you will see some or all of the following improvements:
- Septic odor will be eliminated within 24-48 hours.
- The water in the septic tank will change from black to a light tea color.
- Sluggish drains should start to run freely and gurgling pipes will be eliminated.
- Elevated septic tank levels will return to normal within weeks.
- The scum layer on the top of the tank will be eliminated in a few weeks.
We can not predict how long it will take to fully restore your drainfield. This will be determined by many factors, some of which are: the age of the system; daily flow; organic load; how it was maintained; soil type and outside temperature. Please keep in mind that if your system has taken 10, 20 or 30+ years to fail, it may take longer than 6 months to completely restore it.
Your remediation time frame will be adversely affected if you put things into the septic system that do not belong in it. Remember, if you have not eaten something or should not eat something, it should not be flushed into the septic system. Typical household cleaning products, however, can be used in moderation.
Aero-Stream® is committed to total customer satisfaction as you will learn by reading our customer reviews and our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Unfortunately, some people and other companies have taken advantage of our good will. We must protect ourselves from these unscrupulous people with limitations. Before you buy any product on the internet, always ask for the written guarantee and proof that their products are not infringing on the patents of others.
We are confident that the Aero-stream® process will improve the performance of your septic system. If during the first twelve months you are not satisfied with the improvement in the operation of your septic system you can return the Aero-Stream® product to us for the refund described herein. Within six months of purchase you will receive a full refund of the purchase price. If returned after six months but before twelve months, the refund will be fifty percent of the purchase price. This policy covers models Remediator®, Remediator® Pro Line™ and Remediator® Pro Line Plus™ only. This policy does not apply to Maintainer™ or Septic System Saver® models. The Septic System Saver® return policy is dictated exclusively by the retailer from which the product was purchased. All other unused products and accessories returned are subject to a twenty-five percent restocking fee if returned within fourteen days of purchase. To be eligible to receive any refund under this Customer Satisfaction Policy you must contact us by telephone, e-mail or in writing within the time specified above, from the date of your invoice. A Return Material Authorization (RMA) will be issued with instructions. RMA’s for remediation systems as described above issued within ninety days of invoice date are subject to a fourteen percent restocking fee. All products must thereafter be received at our facility within twenty-one days of the return authorization date. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges including insurance. Upon receipt, any evidence of tampering, damage or misuse of the unit will void this Customer Satisfaction Policy.
For more information, or to seek a refund under this Customer Satisfaction Policy, please contact Aero-Stream® at W300 N7706 Christine Lane, Hartland, Wisconsin, 53029, or e-mail us at [email protected]. If Buyer is making a refund claim, please provide the reason for seeking the refund.
Are You Experiencing ...
Aero-Stream® products fix these problems WITHOUT REPLACING YOUR SEPTIC SYSTEM . . . GUARANTEED . . . LOW COST . . . fits ANY TYPE of system ACROSS THE U.S. AND CANADA!
Aero-Stream® was first!
- Aero-Stream® patented the first retrofit septic remediation system.
- Aero-Stream® has the #1 rated septic aerator and proven septic aeration systems.
Aero-Stream® has experience! We are a Technology Company.
- Aero-Stream® has been restoring septic systems for 11 years.
- We are your #1 Authority on septic systems! Learn more on our Septic Systems blog.
- Aero-Stream® is a subsidiary of Engineered Solutions, Inc., an engineering company innovating and solving problems for over 17 years.
- Engineered Solutions, Inc. has developed Aero-Spa™ a break-through chemical free hot tub water treatment available for over 6 years.
- Aero-Stream® has thousands of customers across North America.
- Aero-Stream® is the ONLY company including the Bio-Brush™ with each product!