- How It Works
- Our Septic Aerator
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Reseller Inquiry
Septic Tank Problems – Learn How a Septic System Fails
Septic Tank Problems – The Cause!
- Discover that most septic tank problems are due to inadequate anaerobic bacteria breakdown of organic waste in the septic tank, causing septic tank problems and the drainfield to fail.
- Learn how ALL anaerobic septic systems eventually fail, on average, in 15 years.
- Learn how septic tank problems and system failure is accelerated by not implementing septic system best practices and abusing the system.
- Discover that a clogged drain field can be reclaimed by controlled septic aeration – replacement is not necessary!
- Learn how Aero-Stream’s septic aeration can successfully execute a controlled aerobic conversion of your failed or failing system, resolve all septic tank problems and extend the life of your system indefinitely.
Controlled Septic Aeration Will Solve Your Septic Problems
Anaerobic septic system failure can be prevented and reversed by converting the septic tank to an aerobic environment with our controlled septic aeration. Aerobic bacteria are dramatically more efficient at breaking down organic waste. Consequently, the wastewater leaving the septic tank is cleaner, greatly reducing the food source for a biomat living in a drainfield. As a result, biomats can not live in an aerobic septic system; they are gradually starved and consumed by aerobic bacteria. Aero-Stream has been extraordinarily successful in executing controlled septic aeration conversions of anaerobic septic systems to aerobic systems, extending the life of existing systems and saving homeowners thousands of dollars in the process. Aero-Stream® pioneered the conversion of septic tanks to a aerobic environment through controlled septic aeration. We have the most experience in the world in this field. Our patented septic aeration systems have superior performance that cannot be matched. Our patented Bio-Brush improves the treatment process by more than 30% as compared to septic aeration alone. As thousands of other customers have found, our products are superior in Quality, Performance and Durability. Our customer reviews authenticate that our technical expertise and customer support are unmatched in the industry. Trust only the experts with over 12 years of experience in septic aeration!
How Does a Septic System Fail?
All anaerobic septic tanks and systems will eventually fail due to one of the following causes:
- Mechanical failures: includes the collapse of an underground pipe, blockage from tree roots or deterioration of the plumbing system.The minority of failures fall into this category. These are generally resolved by hiring a plumber or contractor to replace the damaged components.
- Related to the anaerobic bacterial environment in the septic tank: inadequate anaerobic biochemical processing can cause system backups, septic tank overflow, sewage ponding in the yard and septic odor. The vast majority of system failures fall into this category.
What Problems in the Septic Tank Cause Drain Field Problems
Anaerobic system failures almost always occur in the drain field, but the root cause of the failures can be found in the septic tank and in the marginal efficiency of the anaerobic bacteria! Here is what typically happens:
Over time, an anaerobic septic tank allows enough unprocessed organic waste and anaerobic bacteria to flow into the drain field that a biomat begins to form.
- The biomat is an impermeable black, slimy living organic layer made up of anaerobic bacteria and organic matter.
- The biomat grows at the outer boundaries of the drain field, clogging the pores of the soil intended to allow water to pass back into the ground.
- Incoming wastewater into the drain field continually carries more organic solids that the biomat uses as a food source to live and grow.
- It grows slowly but constantly, first across the bottom and eventually up the sidewalls of the drainfield.
- As this happens, the homeowner will start to see slow flowing and gurgling drains.
- Failure to implement septic system best practices accelerates the failure process.
- The biomat eventually grows to completely cover all of the outer surfaces of the drain field.
- At this point, incoming wastewater has no place to go and collects in the drainfield.
- The homeowner now experiences:
- high water levels in the septic tank
- septic tank back-ups
- ponding in the drain field
Resolve all of your septic tank problems. Try the Aero-Stream® Remediation System. We Guarantee to solve your septic problems!
You have nothing to loose except you septic Problems!
Nobody plans for the expense of having septic tank problems. Whether your septic system is new or failing, this manual is a must read for any homeowner. Understand the causes and discover the controlled septic aeration solution to your septic system and septic tank problems.
- The Reality of Your Septic System
- Terminology and Definitions
- Understanding Septic System Costs
- How Does a Septic System Work?
- Septic System Components – Septic Tank
- Septic System Components – Drainfields I
- Septic System Components – Drainfields II
- Septic Tank Problems – How a System Fails
- Resolving Septic System Problems
- Septic System Use and Maintenance Guidelines
Are You Experiencing ...
Aero-Stream® products fix these problems WITHOUT REPLACING YOUR SEPTIC SYSTEM . . . GUARANTEED . . . LOW COST . . . fits ANY TYPE of system ACROSS THE U.S. AND CANADA!
Aero-Stream® was first!
- Aero-Stream® patented the first retrofit septic remediation system.
- Aero-Stream® has the #1 rated controlled septic aerator and proven controlled septic aeration systems.
Aero-Stream® has experience! We are a Technology Company.
- Aero-Stream® has been restoring septic systems for 12 years.
- We are your #1 Authority on septic systems! Learn more on our Septic Systems blog.
- Aero-Stream® is a subsidiary of Engineered Solutions, Inc., an engineering company innovating and solving problems for over 17 years.
- Engineered Solutions, Inc. has developed Aero-Spa™ a break-through chemical free hot tub water treatment available for over 6 years.
- Aero-Stream® has thousands of customers across North America.
- Aero-Stream® is the ONLY company including the Bio-Brush™ with each product!
Listen to Live interview with Karl Holt and the "Cajun Contractor" Michael King