Stop Wasting Your Money on Septic Chemicals and Additives!
|Many governments ban or limit the use of septic tank additives.For example, the Canadian Government Regulation 374/81 under part VII of the Environmental Protection Act bans their use because studies show that septic system additives are not effective at resolving septic system problems but risk harming the system when used.|
Specifics of Canadian Ban of Septic System Additives
*See “Manual of Policy, Procedures, and Guidelines for Onsite Sewage Systems,” referring to Ontario Regulation 374/81 under part VII of the Environmental Protection Act, ISBN 0-7743-7303-2.
|* Paragraph 3(f)(iii): Some 1200 products, many containing enzymes, have been placed on the market for use in septic tanks, and extravagant claims have been made for some of them. As far as is known, none has been proved advantageous in properly controlled tests. |
* Paragraph 3(f)(i) Chemicals: “The function of a septic tank is not improved by the addition of disinfectants or other chemicals. In general, the additary products which are claimed to “clean” septic tanks contain sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide as the active agent. Such compounds may result in sludge bulking and a large increase in alkalinity, and may interfere with digestion. The resulting effluent may severely damage the soil structure and cause accelerated clogging, even though some temporary relief may be experienced immediately after application of the product.”
Washington State’s Opinion of Septic System Additives
|In 1993, the Washington State legislature proclaimed that “most additives do not have a positive effect on the operation of onsite systems and can contaminate ground water aquifers, render septic drainfields dysfunctional, and result in costly repairs to homeowners.”In 1994, the Washington State legislature amended its 1993 position by adding the statement that, “chemical additives do, and other types may, contribute to septic system failure and groundwater contamination.”|
Are You Experiencing ...
Aero-Stream® products fix these problems WITHOUT REPLACING YOUR SEPTIC SYSTEM . . . GUARANTEED . . . LOW COST . . . fits ANY TYPE of system ACROSS THE U.S. AND CANADA!
Aero-Stream® was first!
- Aero-Stream® patented the first retrofit septic remediation system.
- Aero-Stream® has the #1 rated septic aerator and proven septic aeration systems.
Aero-Stream® has experience! We are a Technology Company.
- Aero-Stream® has been restoring septic systems for 11 years.
- We are your #1 Authority on septic systems! Learn more on our Septic Systems blog.
- Aero-Stream® is a subsidiary of Engineered Solutions, Inc., an engineering company innovating and solving problems for over 17 years.
- Engineered Solutions, Inc. has developed Aero-Spa™ a break-through chemical free hot tub water treatment available for over 6 years.
- Aero-Stream® has thousands of customers across North America.
- Aero-Stream® is the ONLY company including the Bio-Brush™ with each product!