Chemicals & Additives Are Not Always the Best Answer!
***** CAUTION! *****
Don’t be fooled by “miracle cure” bacterial and chemical septic tank additives!
You will be pouring your hard earned money down the drain!
- Discover that chemical and bacterial additives companies that charge hundreds or even thousands of dollars for a never ending treatment regimen are TEMPORARY solutions and, in the long term, cause more harm than good.
- Learn how Aero-Stream® provides a PERMANENT solution to your septic system problems.
- Gain a better understanding about your septic system and how it works.
- Discover why some governments have BANNED or limited the use of septic system chemicals and additives. (details)
Compare Aero-Stream® vs. Chemicals & Additives
|Bio Company #1||Bio Company #2|
|Price||$1,497||$1,097||$1269 1||$957-$4368 1|
|Process Guarantee||1 year||1 year||“Reasonable length
|Diffuser Area||77 Sq. In.||59 Sq. In.||N/A||N/A|
|Diffuser Location||>12″ from Btm||>12″ from Btm||N/A||N/A|
|Install Time||1/2 hr-1 hr||1/2 hr-1 hr||3 1/2 hr 5||3 1/2 hr 5|
|Years Experience||10th Year 6||10th Year 6||4th Year 6||10th Year 6|
|Third Party Data||Yes||Yes||No 7||No 7|
(1) 3 year application (never ending cost)
(2) No written Guarantee
(3) Does not allow solids to settle in tank sending them into the Drainfield
(4) Requires 8″ – 12″ opening (may have to cut a large hole in the tank jeopardizing the structural integrity of the tank)
(5) Based on 5 minutes per month for regular treatments and 1/2 hour for initial treatment
(6) Per www.archive.org
(7) Additives are not recommended by State or County Health Departments and banned in some countries.