- How It Works
- Our Septic Aerator
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Reseller Inquiry
Aero-Stream® Saves You Thousands of Dollars Compared to High Cost Septic System Replacement
To completely understand just how much money Aero-Stream® saves versus system replacement, look at the following options to resolve a failed septic system.
Install Aero-Stream® Product – minimal septic cost
- Total cost: $1,300
- Extends the life of current septic system indefinitely … (details)
- Start seeing results in days.
Replace system; pay without loan – moderate septic cost
- Total cost: $10,000
(typical replacement cost)
- Expected life from 5 to 20 years.
- Likely will spend thousands of additional dollars in new landscaping.
- Cannot be installed in winter when ground is frozen.
- 6-8 weeks from bidding to installed system.
Replace system; pay with loan – high septic cost
- Total cost: $15,189
- Amount financed: $10,000
- Interest rate: 6%
- Loan duration: 15 years
- See Option 2’s issues.
|Conclusion: The Aero-Stream® option costs a fraction of system replacement, which contains many hidden and undefined costs. In addition, you are greatly inconvenienced for the time your lawn is unavailable to you for use.Some people go with Option 3 because they do not know about Aero-Stream® and do not have the savings to pay cash. Which option will you choose?
The decision is easy; solve your septic problems today with the most cost efficient and effective solution available to you with minimal septic cost. Think about what you will do with the money you save by purchasing Aero-Stream®!
Click Image Above to Learn How to Buy!
Are You Experiencing ...
Aero-Stream® products fix these problems WITHOUT REPLACING YOUR SEPTIC SYSTEM . . . GUARANTEED . . . LOW COST . . . fits ANY TYPE of system ACROSS THE U.S. AND CANADA!
Aero-Stream® was first!
- Aero-Stream® patented the first retrofit septic remediation system.
- Aero-Stream® has the #1 rated controlled septic aerator and proven controlled septic aeration systems.
Aero-Stream® has experience! We are a Technology Company.
- Aero-Stream® has been restoring septic systems for 15 years.
- We are your #1 Authority on septic systems! Learn more on our Septic Systems blog.
- Aero-Stream® is a subsidiary of Engineered Solutions, Inc., an engineering company innovating and solving problems for over 20 years.
- Engineered Solutions, Inc. has developed Aero-Spa™ a break-through chemical free hot tub water treatment available for over 9 years.
- Aero-Stream® has thousands of customers across North America.
- Aero-Stream® is the ONLY company including the Bio-Brush™ with each product!
Listen to Live interview with Karl Holt and the "Cajun Contractor" Michael King